Photo: Ethan R, Flickr Creative Commons
If your electronics company is growing, you may have realized you can benefit from a third-party PCB assembly service. However, you may not be clear on what, exactly, this PCB assembly company should be doing for you. To be certain you are getting the best return on your investment, there are three tasks you should always expect from your contract manufacturing partner in Virginia.
- Improved product efficiency and effectiveness – While your product’s design may appear great on paper, there may still be ways to boost its overall performance or reduce its cost. With our value-added engineering, we analyze electrical circuit, bill of materials, and mechanical specifications to see if there is a way to reduce superfluous parts or materials involved in the design. By streamlining your product, your Virginia contract manufacturer can save you a great deal of money. They are also able to run tests on your prototype to discover flaws or defects that were invisible in the design stage and recommend corrections.
- Provide you with the best materials and machinery – If your company is new or small compared to your major competitors, you may have difficulty contracting with parts suppliers or find yourself unable to purchase the latest machinery necessary for the design and manufacturing process. By contracting with an established, experienced PCB assembly service, you gain the advantage of their supply line and machinery. Your Virginia contract manufacturer has a vetted supply line and strong relationships with their suppliers so that you can be sure you will always be getting the best, least costly components for your product. You will also be spared the expense of purchasing expensive, state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. At Telan Corporation, we have the equipment necessary to produce the best version of your product, keeping your customers highly satisfied.
- Comprehensive testing and inspection – A PCB assembly service’s job isn’t finished when the product is built. We provide thorough testing and inspection to make sure that your product will meet consumer expectations of operability and functionality.
Telan Corporation Offers Expert PCB Assembly Services in Virginia
For over 35 years Telan Corporation has been providing PCB assembly services for everything from prototypes to large runs. Our capabilities include:
- Quotes in 24-48 hours
- Prototypes in 7-10 days
- Normal production delivery in 3-4 weeks
- Single-sided to 30 layers
- Flexible circuits
- UL approved and IPC-610 compliant
If you are looking for a partner with experience, choose Telan Corporation for all your PCB assembly needs. Contact us today and make us your PCB assembly service of choice.